BlissfulProductionsBlissfulProductions

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

The Bad Prank Call The Bad Prank Call

Haha

Really funny.

But uh, your minds not really that disturbed..thats pretty much average these days.
Good voice acting.

Owls Owls

Yay

Your animation skills are great!
Your music creation skills are great!
Your looping skills are great!

But I personally just don't find any of your humor funny. I laughed at Trevor once when I was in middle school. But that was a long time ago.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Awesome

To the max!

Diablo TETRIS Diablo TETRIS

Fake it

"Author's Response:

Yes, but please consider the context. How would you suggest I make every item consist of four blocks? Use a slot-based inventory? I think not."

Just fake it, take items and just add together (use 4 rings to make up regular tetris pieces) use your imagination. I thought this was pretty creative in terms of idea, but the actual product was sad.

Make it more like tetris but with the diablo references and I think you'd have a win.

SMASCHinc responds:

I did consider this at one point, but dropped it due to complexity. Would you suggest having both created shapes (single items would be combined) while larger items would remain unaltered?

Deadly Investigation Deadly Investigation

Fun

Good atmosphere, the stories been done many times but you still used it in a well way.

Like everyone else has been saying, change the CONTROLS!

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

Hahah

If you ever partake in a mech game, you design them.

And I love the heart!

Sp1r1T - Forgotten &amp;lt;(^^,)&amp;gt; Sp1r1T - Forgotten <(^^,)>

Chocolate

CHOCOLATE! haha, don't think I didn't hear that.

What program did you use my friend?

Sp1r1T responds:

Chocolate? O.o

Anywayz, I used FL Studio 8 :)

Piano Rush Piano Rush

Haha

I really thought the chill calmness of it was just an intro to get into something more fast paced and hard. But It never went there and I'm a little disappointed.

But still, really great non the less.

td6d responds:

Thanks man, I know what you mean.
Ill make another piano dnb/breakcore song when I finish the ambient one im working on atm :)
Itll be a little harder than this one.

These mistakes 2 These mistakes 2

Gah!

I like the other one better. But this one is still amazing. So, I could right a long review or just say this:

If I could have my choice of any music artist on newgrounds to teach me, it would be you.